Friday, November 2, 2012
Halloween Parties
Our ward had a Halloween party and sure that sounds just fine, but they decided it had to be themed. Super hero themed. Apparently they don't consider the people that plan their costumes a year before hand...anyway...telling us the theme 1 week before the party is just not enough time. Especially when they are telling someone in the ward they can't be a butterfly because "that" isn't a superhero. The day before though they said the theme was off and you could come as whatever you wanted. The night of the party everyone loved my costume and basically said I was going to win. However when the girl got up to announce the winner she said "Well ONLY superhero costumes can win so..." and named the winner. The so called "winner" had a shirt that had a wonder woman logo on it. Yeah...I am still a bit bitter about that to this day. How about next time we don't let the girl pick her best friend for the winner, just because her own costume was lame.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my goodness!!! That girl stinks!!
Well we know who really won. Just got to say thanks for writing on the blog - I check it almost everyday and I love to see the new things. By the way Amy won the newspaper coloring contest for the umteenth time - Good Job - I am a proud father. Show it off to everyone.
Post a Comment