Wednesday, October 31, 2012

It's A Sign

It's a sign to stop blogging! So apparently Blogspot has locked my blog because supposedly I am a spammer. So the people that post things ALL the time aren't considered spammers, but me (the person that shows up once in a blue moon to posts a few things) IS a spammer? Excuse me? Seems a tad bit ridiculous to me. I had to send in a request to get it unlocked. It takes 2 days....so now we wait for the verdict. If supposedly they think I am a spammer and lock this one up I will just make another. So if that happens I will let you all know the new site. Keep you all updated!

2 comments:

Murray Clan said...

NOOOO!!! Well either way let us know.

CoralieandCasey said...

Okay, that stinks! But it is kinda funny they think you're a spammer... :)