Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Christmas List (By Request)

I always feel selfish and greedy when I write a Christmas List. Here it is for those who have requested and if you didn't here it is anyway! I am going to put all price ranges of things. Surely don't feel obligated to get an expensive one if you don't want to! I am going to say though there is one item I would love and if everyone chipped in on it I'd surely by happy with it alone! (Hint Hint Wink Wink) :D lol

Amy's Christmas List
-Clothing-
World of Warcraft Monk Women's Premium Zip-up Hoodie(XXL) (Jinx.com)(HINT HINT WINK WINK)
World of Warcraft Shirts (XL or XXL in womens - L or XL in mens)(Jinx.com)
Socks (And NO to white run of the mill...I'm talking all sorts of colors and designs. Let's just say my favorite pair have a tiger print on them)
Angry Bird Pajama Pants (I saw them in the Men's Section...of course guys get the best PJ Bottoms)

-Electronics-
Paper Mario: Sticker Star (for 3DS)
Scribblenauts Unlimited (for 3DS)
Mario Tennis Open (for 3DS)
Freakyforms Deluxe: Creations Alive (for 3DS)
Rabbids Rumble (for 3DS)
Sonic Generations (for 3DS)
Nintendo Wii U 32GB Deluxe Set (Console) (I can dream!)
Angry Birds 8GB USB Drives (I Already have the Red, Black and Yellow. Any others (even Pigs) are welcome)
"Blue" Neon Glowing Strobing Electroluminescent Wire (Also Known As 'El Wire') (9-10ft or longer with battery pack) (Need a few for making my Halloween Costume)
Wireless Headset with Microphone (Would be ideal if they looked almost like ear muffs. The larger the muff the more comfortable they are for your ears for long periods of time)

-Toys- (Yes! I haven't grown up yet!)
World of Warcraft Megablocks Sets (I only have the "Swift Gryphon" set# 91021)(It has a wolfman riding a Gryphon)
Lego Sets (Not a Star Wars Fan so anything else is fine... :P)

-Board Games-
Words With Friends (To-Go, Deluxe or Regular)
Techno Source Tetris Link
Pass The Pigs
Mancala
Creationary

-Movies-
The Dark Knight Rises (Blu-Ray) (Doesn't come out til Dec 5th)
(There is probably more but I can't think of any at this moment)




No comments: