Giant Angry Birds!
Daring to venture not ONLY outside the day before Thanksgiving, but also to grocery stores I headed off on another grand adventure with Jeanie. We stopped at Costco to get us some wonderful goodness and while there we stalked the people handing out samples. I came across GIANT stuffed animals. I gave a big Hello Kitty a hug showing Jeanie. She liked the giant Teddy Bear "better" than the kitty. lol Before I walked away I realized the Price Sign above the Teddy Bear it said "Angry Bird Plush" and I went digging. Sure enough there were Enormous sized Angry Birds. Just like the little ones they have a button in the top of their head that make cute little noises. I couldn't walk away...I had fallen in love with the large Angry Bird. So I threw him in the cart and we continued our journey through the never ending sea of people and crazy drivers on the road. We made it out alive! I fear I may not be so lucky the day after Thanksgiving though...

No comments:
Post a Comment