I thought I would try something to have a little fun myself and something kids would enjoy. Who doesn't love getting something fun in the mail? I know kids especially love to get things in the mail! I would like to make some personal Christmas Cards for them so that's why I am trying to start early to give me enough time along with school projects too! So if you could tell me which each kid is interested in that would be great! Kids like different things and it changes all the time and I know parents know best of all! Please try to be a bit specific if you aren't sure how specific you can always ask questions or just give me a call! For my sister living extra far away I will need you to call me anyway for an address! lol
For Example:
Amy- Angry Birds (Favorite- Black)
AR- Pokemon (Favorite- Mew)
Child 4- My Little Pony (Favorite- Rainbow Dash)
Rawson 4- World of Warcraft (Favorite- Night Elf Druid)
Youngest Child- Bugs (Favorite- Butterfly)
Fourth Girl- Avengers (Favorite- Ironman)
2 comments:
Ok here goes nothing...lol. Oldest-Pokemon, Middle-Batman, Youngest-Horsey's and babies...lol so maybe my little pony's?
I've interviewed and here's the best I can do. Oldest-Batman, favorite pokemon-sawk, likes Halo guys, Lord of the Rings, and Starkiller from Starwars the Clone wars. Favorite colors-purple and green. Oldest girl-Pokemon-sawk, requaza, Merida from Brave and Hawkeye from Avengers. Fav colors-blue, purple. Middle girl-KIRBY! :) Pokemon-Budew, Fav colors- pink, blue, purple. Youngest-Pokemon-reshiram and zeekrom, requaza, and she likes aliens, fav color-black. Whew!!!!
Post a Comment