Tuesday, November 6, 2012
Voting Day
Let us start from the beginning. I went to go vote and of course I'm a student so my ID doesn't say I am from around here and that was problem number 1. So I had to run home and grab a piece of mail. After searching I could not find anything. At the point I was ready to give up I saw my doctor's letter from when I sprained my ankle. I hoped it would work since my name and address were hand written on the front. Luckily inside as well my name and current address were printed on the letter. So I ran back to go vote. Success! I got to vote! It took longer than planned and than I was racing the bus to school down the street to hopefully park and still get on the bus to school. I made it! He had to make one stop before mine and I had just enough to get parked and run to the bus stop before he got there. I made it just in time. It wasn't until I was on the bus heading to school did I put two and two together. If I wouldn't have sprained my ankle I wouldn't have the doctor's letter to have voted that morning and would have had to find another way to vote if I got to at all. Busy morning...just hoping school today isn't as stressful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good job. You have to want to vote to go through all that trouble. Thanks for keeping up the blogging gives me something to see and think about.
Silver Lining in everything!!
Post a Comment