Saran Wrapped Album Cover Project
Project after project is piled on for the so called "break." I did finish my record album cover! I am proud of it though no one into "music" would probably like it whatsoever. Oh well! The night was looooong and I made sure to measure and remeasure a million times over just to make sure when I laid down the glue or made a fold I wouldn't be having to go back to the print shop. So I am proud to announce it is finished! Hooray! One project down! Now just another 2 to go. This one was the biggest one to get done so I am super excited to have had it look amazing AND be done now! lol I should have taken a picture of it BEFORE I wrapped it up, but since its done and has pristine white areas I am scared it will get dirty when handled. So I wrapped it in Saran Wrap to keep it clean til the Project Due Date. Jeanie stayed up all night along side me and cringing everytime "uh oh" slipped from my mouth. There were a quite a few "uh oh's" and a lot of "aw man!" going on last night. Maybe even a few "Really?!" Finally the finished project sits physically in my hands and not on the computer and I am proud. Maybe I'm just proud because it took so much time and effort. I bet there will be people (I'm praying it is not my teacher) that will think it could be so much better.

1 comment:
It looks so cool! Like that Jello salad mom makes, that tastes so good. =)
Post a Comment