Saturday, November 3, 2012

Wreck It Ralph

I saw Wreck It Ralph and I just have to say I LOVED it! If this movie was made for anyone it was made especially for ME! It had a creative look at the lives of video game characters when you aren't playing anymore like Toy Story did with toys. So funny too and I couldn't stop laughing. I think video game players will get a few more jokes out of it than non-players will, but I think that it's a cute and understandable story for anyone. If you are a video game hater....ok, then maybe you shouldn't watch it. However the moral to the story is a good one as well. I can't say enough positive things about how much I loved this movie. If it didn't cost a fortune to go to the movies I'd watch it over and over again. I will definitely be owning this movie when it comes and I can't wait!! So exciting!

Quote from the Bad Guys Anonymous meeting:
"I am bad and that's good.
I will never be good and that's not bad.
There is no one I rather be than me."

2 comments:

Theo said...

The movie looks cute even for a video game hater. I will see it on your recommendation. Just letting you know also that I look at the blogs constantly so I love that there is something for me to see. Love You!

Murray Clan said...

Nice, I will have to see it!!!