Wednesday, December 5, 2012

January 2013 Lego Series 9

Series 9 Announced
Ok...so I haven't been keeping up on my Lego Minifigures as well as I thought I was. So having missed Series 7 completely I had to turn to Ebay. However, I am on the ball with Series 9! It hasn't even come out yet, but here is the line up! Definitely want the Chicken, Knight, Fortune Teller, Mermaid, and Forrest Maiden! If you happen to want the Mermaid, but missed Series 7 like me you may want to pick yourself up a King Triton from that series.
Series 7 (If you missed it like me)
I picked up quite a few from the Series 7. I got the Female Rocker, King Triton, Tarzan, Little Red Riding Hood, The Nerd, Easter Bunny, The Bride, Bagpiper and the Aztec Warrior.


1 comment:

CoralieandCasey said...

Oh! Oh! If you can get me a forest maiden and a knight that would be AWESOME!