Monday, December 17, 2012

End Of The World

It's a running joke here that the world is really gonna end this Friday. Finals and school is officially over and  then the world ends. Why not before school ends? Now that would be ideal! So I started to think about the day the world ends. Friday...my work day. Great...couldn't it happen Thursday? So at least I don't have to go to work? Too bad I get paid Fridays...will have worked all those days previously for nothing. Oh man! The world will also end BEFORE Christmas so I will never know what is in those presents. Maybe a good excuse to open then early? I think so! lol This Friday does bring with it some hope..I will be right! I will have officially won the argument of not getting married before I die! So HA! I win! It has all come down to this moment! I will die a WINNER! Hooray!

So what are you all doing Friday? How will your world end?

2 comments:

mercedes said...

anybody knows at what time?if you are working and didnt clock out will be working for a eternity how about that

Murray Clan said...

Well it depends what time Friday. I have Chad's classroom Christmas Party and just got a phone call for 1 person to help me like 10 min. ago, however I already inlisted Dads help...lol. So it better not end or I will be stressing over this for NOTHING!! lol