I went and saw the movie Les Mis. I was ok it, but I'm not exactly over joyed with it. Some scenes are not very appropriate and so I'd not necessarily suggest younger kids to watch it. However, I did love Hugh Jackman in it! Amazing! lol Of course I love Eponine just because her life is the story of mine. I sure hope I don't die the same way...anyway. Of course I cried here and there.
The day I went to go see the movie I also got to go to my friend's house. I was in heaven! She has 2 kittens, Golden Retriever and a Great Dane. Such happiness! Kittens rather play then be held so not much time was spent with them, but the dogs loved it! If you stopped petting them they both would nudge your hand and arm until they either successfully got your hand back on them or you started petting them again by yourself. I loved it! So I sat by the dogs petting and petting until they fell asleep. They and I both were in heaven. The day started off good and ended great! I was definitely a happy camper!
No comments:
Post a Comment