Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Lion Update

For one thing the Series 9 Lego Minifigures are now released. However I have yet to find a store that is carrying them. So if you find one let me know!

I have been being good and working on my lion so here is the update. I am trying to debate to keep it all white, paint it with color or make it white with a bit of gray here and there for the creases etc.


Yup I got the lion done and added in the lamb. Time for baking it...which I am hesitant to do because then its all set in stone and if there is a mistake there is no fixing it. So I sit and stare forever trying to see if anything is wrong or I want to change now. Also on the verge of finishing this one up I am thinking of a new project to start. Not sure what I will do next...

3 comments:

Murray Clan said...

So I was reading your blog and Kylie came up next to me and said, "Ya, ya do that one!!!" I said "What?" She said "Ooooh so cute Tiger."...lol Yup she has good taste!

Videl Da Bomb said...

Well I am glad someone likes it! lol

mercedes said...

I love your lion is so beautiful, for the next project try to do the one you always wanted Mary and the Christ remember?