Thursday, May 16, 2013

Extra Time...AND Socks

So since I've gained a lot more time on my hands since school is over I found myself trying to figure out what to do besides sleep in. I finished up my last project a lot sooner than expected. I woke up early Monday morning figuring it would take most of the day maybe even into Tuesday to finish. After finally running everywhere to get it printed and then constructed I sat back in happiness and then looked at the clock and realized it was still before noon. lol So come Tuesday I didn't know what to do so I went shopping. I found some pretty cool socks on clearance and since they were buy one get one for $1 I got 2 pairs! lol
Yes they are toe socks but I can live with that for some extremely cute socks! lol

1 comment:

CoralieandCasey said...

Cute socks! We love them!