This is just an update on the diet challenge. I've plateaued and so soon too...it makes me sad but I'm going to keep with it and hopefully it will drop off eventually. Anyway I've been making logos for class and they may not be the most amazing, but there are still things about them that I am proud of. School is overwhelming at times, but I think I will live through it. Some background...our teacher asked us to go on this website where people that want logos and other designs sign up and ask designers to make them a logo. For example someone could go on there and say "I am paying $200 for a logo for my new restaurant and this is what I want...blah blah blah." So since they probably aren't going to choose mine and I am proud of them a bit and figured might as well show them to some people!
This one is for a new musical they are making for Peter Pan.
This one was for a gun range that wanted a "military" and "tactical" feel to it and also able to make the logo into a patch if they decided they wanted to.
There will be a few more coming soon because I have to do more logos for my class so I will be posting them when I actually create them.
2 comments:
You may think that they're not so great but I think they are! The Peter Pan one especially is AMAZING!! If they don't pick that one they are crazy.
I totally agree with every word dad said...lol. They are great! You are amazing!!
Post a Comment