Monday, February 18, 2013

Jinx'd

Ok ok...so I spoke too soon on the "doing good" on my weightloss. I was infected with a head cold and basically turned into a grouchy bear and hibernated my weekend away. With that I gained a few pounds back. So I am behind now. How sad. I hope it ends soon so I can get my motivation to lose it all and get back on schedule because right now all I want to do is give up.

2 comments:

Murray Clan said...

HaHaHa...being sick is the pits, but I know you can do it!!! Keep it going! Drink lots of water, 1 you wont gain a lot of weight and 2 you'll get over being sick faster! Love you!!

mercedes said...

what kind i had the stuffy nose and the headache your Dad gave me pills for each thing and took it for two days I can believe but now I am better and no pills