Wednesday, January 23, 2013
Well...Here We Go
I am going to do the one thing I saw impossible to do and was too lazy to do...I am going to lose weight. Not for some stupid New Years Resolution because that is dumb, but for a Local Contest. My chances are not that good since we all know guys lose more weight and do it faster than women. It also doesn't give me much hope either since the last contest winners were ALL men. So here Jeanie and I go. Off to the races to lose weight and hopefully win money in the process. Luckily they have 2 categories for most "pounds" lost and "percentage" lost. First place for "percentage" lost is $5,000, Second place is $2,500 and Third place is $750. "Pounds" lost First place is $1,000, Second place is $500 and third is $250. Either way guys still have the advantage. You can place is both categories too. Weigh-In is Saturday and hopefully that $45 payment is a good investment in myself. I just hope I can live while hating life. No more anything good in life and I don't know if I will last 6 months. So here we go...the next 6 months of nothing tasty to eat and lots of exercise. Sigh...what did I get myself into?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hahaha, me and Trent are doing Biggest Loser Parent Edition, we both threw in $25 and yup I feel like you, the under dog! Hopefully he will do what he always does start strong and end weak, and I will win!!! LOL slow and steady wins the race!
Do not starved or try to cheat with malox or something like that try to learned at the same time you do it,wish you the best.
Post a Comment