Tuesday, January 29, 2013
Personal Progress
Day 4 of eating less and exercising and still going strong. My body is putting up a heck of a fight holding on to that weight because it doesn't want to budge...no matter how many hours I spend at the gym. Oh well....if I stay the same weight forever, but at least tone up a bit I think I could live with that. None the less I will continue to try to get as much off as possible and win this contest! Luckily when announced in Relief Society that I entered the contest they all decided they would cheer me on instead of the expected "well if you want to lose more YOU SHOULD DO THIS or THAT" etc etc. So I am glad for the support instead of being told what to do. We all know I am stubborn so I wouldn't listen anyway! :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good Job Amy!! I lost one pound in a week! Ugh, stubborn here too...lol.
Post a Comment